Enjoying My Teacher Wildly


Hi and hello to one and all, this is Ricky and am coming up with a real story that happen with in recent past. I was doing my bachelor's degree in a well reputed college in south as my college was at hill station it always remained cold and made us search for warmth in form of liquor or girls. Now coming straight to what I am really up to. I had sex encounter with my class in charge Renuka. 
She wasn't beautiful at all but should compliment her structure she had 36-30-32 she had a very curvy body and make anyone go mad with her structure if not at least with her looks. She was really horny and in south all the colleges has it a rule that teachers will have to wear saree as dress code I have hardly seen in any other format of clothing. She always uses to pin her saree in such a way that her left side was always left uncovered without saree. 
Days passed by, she use to come to our class and teach us I never use to like her and always fought with her and found a reason to get out of the class. I never knew that she always had an eye on me as I was happy go lucky guy I was not interested in anything else than boozing and couple of years passed by she again became my class in charge in my third year so after three semesters she was back to our class in charge and the thought itself was irritating me and started thinking.
How am I going to sit in the class looking at her for 40 minutes lecture? To my fate things changed completely in last two semester. One day she called me personally to the library where she pretended to be searching books for the current semesters I went and attended her she held my hands and said Ricky you do whatever you wish I’m not going to fight with you anymore because I believe your more important than an one else in your class. I did not understand her emotions and made fun at her and left to my room. She called me on phone and the conversation was:
Renu: Hello
Me: Yes mam
Renu: why do you hate me?
Me: I don’t know whether I hate you it’s just that we fight for no reasons many a times.
Renu: Why don’t you burry you hatred and patch up with me?
Me: Patch up? What does that mean?
Renu: Ok I will show you what patch up is tomorrow.
That night I couldn't sleep properly because I had mixed feelings one was that of having sex with her and another was complaint going to the Principals Desk for not submitting the assignments. Now I was anxiously waiting for the dawn as next day was Saturday it was not really necessary for students to go the college but I did go with all the fear in my mind and saw that there was special class taken for my classmates by Renu.
I went and joined the class silently and everyone was shocked to see me as I don’t attend my regular lectures on daily basis and tuned up for extra class brought in big exclamatory mark in my friends. I saw Renu she avoided seeing me throughout the lecture as the lecture finished everyone started moving back to their hostels and I was above to leave by then she called my name and my friends name and asked us to stop.
We did now my friend who was with me was the dumbest creature I have ever seen in my lifetime, she asked few questions to him and send him back. I was on my bench putting my head down she asked me and what are you up to rudely. I said nothing and she asked me stand up and look at her and I did so she broke the silence by giving me a deep kiss and I really went mad when she kissed me and there was a strong sweat smell coming from her body it wasn't soothing but I still enjoyed it. 
The lip lock was driving both of us crazy and wanted to do lot more things but couldn't make it as this was happening inside classroom. She did not call me that night and next being Sunday there was almost two days to meet her. I shagged almost 7-8 times in two days on Monday she said I would like to invite you to my place for more fun as our short term vacation was about to start in two days I thought the game is over and made my mind to come back to Mumbai.
I always do whenever I get a break and I was all set after two days I left from my college and reached junction to board the train for which I had to wait for next twelve hours, so I went and booked a lodge nearby thought of boozing so I was buying all that was needed for night suddenly I received a call to change things totally upside down. It was Renu to my surprise she asked me and where are you and I replied I’m in lodge.
She enquired the details such as lodge name and room no. I could imagine the purpose but didn't let it go wild. I started drinking and heard the door bell I was so lazy to get up and open the door and I was busy sipping my brandy with the snacks that I bought, as the door bell was ringing continuously I had no other option that to go and open it by this I completely forgot about Renu, the moment I opened the door I could see her standing in front of me. 
She pushed and entered inside and saw that I was drinking soon she said I will freshen up in sometime and went into wash room. She threw her bra on me and there cam her panty in another couple of minutes. I had no option than smelling her bra and panty for almost 10 minutes I even licked it and was totally aroused by now and decided I going to tear her pussy in any cost. 
She came out completely naked and was standing in front of me with any shame she dragged me towards her and started sucking my lips vigorously which went on for a while and ultimately my hands started caressing her boobs she let out loud moans and that was driving me to reach the height of sex world in no time. I pushed her down to the bed and started biting her nipples hard and sometimes licking her armpits.
Which let out nothing else except the sweat smell by this time she was totally under me and couldn't move an inch and moaned loudly with pain of joy aahhh ohhhh hhhh and she was breathing heavily my stamina double folded as I  had my pegs, I ran down to her neatly shaved pussy and started licking it and she already got her orgasm by this time and her pussy was totally wet her pussy was totally craving for my 6" dick which I entered inside her pussy and made her to reach the bizarre of sex world. 
It seems that I totally made her hot with my dick that she asked me to hit her hard and I even reduced the speed after her request she yelled at me and threw the water bottle on me to hit her fast and I did that she was cuming for the second time, now I removed my dick and tryingly fell next to her but she had just felt the heat on and was caressing my dick with her soft hand as I regained my erection but this lasted for long time and she was having good time with my dick in her mouth. She came up to me once when she completely drank my cum and our body smelled full of semen I would rather call it fuck smell. 
We again started kissing each other wildly and I started sucking her breast and slept together. Next day when I woke it was 12:00 pm and there was no chance to catch the train, I called up my parents and told them I’m not coming home for this vacation and I’m going to my friends home to attend his sisters marriage and they said ok. Finally we had one week in our hand to enjoy each other's company and in those seven days we had our lifetime experience where most of the time we had spend fucking and after that incident we made it a habit to fuck every weekend some way or the other.
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

1 comment:

  1. I am Faizan. Whatsapp me on 8285025823. Any cute girl from Delhi who wants sex!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X