First Time With Mumbai Girlfriend


Hi all, I am Syrus this is my first story which I’m narrating on ISS. I am a regular reader of ISS and honestly speaking it is some of the amazing stories which I’ve read in past few days which have inspired me to share this experience with you. Let me first tell you something about myself, I am 23 years old, a hotel management graduate currently working with the Oberoi hotels and resorts.
This story I am narrating to you occurred to me when I was 18 years old and had just gotten into college in Mumbai before that I used to live in Jaipur with my parents, Anyways it was the first day of the college and I was bloody excited as the feeling of finally being in a college slowly sunk in as I entered the college premises for the very first time a red flash in the sun seemed to have caught my eye. It was a girl tall with sumptuous features, breasts which were waiting to pop-out of her beautiful red shirt. 
A waist line which could lure any living being and the best part was her and which deserved to be fucked in the most supreme way possible and her vitals a perfect 36-24-36 moving on, I walked past her thinking that i have found my target on the very first day of college. I felt like the luckiest man alive and felt even luckier when we were segregated into the same section. Now the opportunity had presented itself.
I had to make a move before anyone else set eyes on her. She was sitting on the corner table of the Mess and having her lunch, i thought to myself I have to speak to her now. I approached the table and asked for permission to join her, she politely said yes. Immediately I fantasised her moaning while sucking my dick, my fantasy was interrupted by a magical voice you are in section c as well?
Me- yes, Hi I’m Syrus
She said - I am Shikha I’m glad that I finally met someone otherwise people seem so unfriendly here after that it was a casual discussion we talked about our past lives and exchanged phone no. That night when I returned to my flat which was closely to the college I typed a sweet good night message and sent to her to which she instantly replied good night sweetheart this rang bells in my mind. I usually did not used to masturbate but that night I couldn’t hold myself back.
Days past by and we got busy with our college life and we used to hangout only after college for about half an hour or so but I never could tell her that I had fallen for her I was waiting for the right moment meanwhile all my friends used to tease me that there was something going on between us but this neither bothered me nor her and anyways it was the second weekend and Shikha invited me to her birthday party which she had organised at her home.
She had invited only two other people from college, rest were friends from her locality and school, she had a lush bungalow at pali hill bandra. I reached her home by 7 pm all though she had called every one by 8 30, I just wanted to spend some time alone with her so that I could feast my eyes of her lustful body. She was wearing a low neck Versace evening gown revealing her amazing neckline. I had bought a red rose on my way to her place and as soon.
I saw her I felt like slowly running that rose along her cleavage as I entered her house she greeted e with a hug which sent shivers down my spine she lead me to her room and closed the door after me and gave me a naughty smile and said "do u need something? To which I replied No thank you I was complimenting her on how fabulous she was looking she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek and said I am glad that you came early I wanted to show you something tonight' 
I was flabbergasted and speechless, then she walked towards her wardrobe unzipped her gown from behind and turned ever so slowly to reveal her elegant black lingerie holding her tits in a way which gave them a perfect round shape as she turned she murmured in a sensuous voice fuck me and I obliged and held her tight from behind and started kissing her juicy lips while assuming my position behind her lips were soft and smooth like whipped cream. 
I kissed her passionately for a while then slowly unbuttoned her bra to reveal her perfect boobs. I lay my hand on the right breast and could barely hold it also sucking the left one simultaneously, by that time me dick had become rock hard and wanted to be set free from my pants which is what was done by her in the next minute she slowly and gently caressed my dick asking me do you want a blow job.
I said I’d love one and after which she got down on her knees and gently kissed the tip of my penis and then in an instance took my entire 7" tool in her mouth choking herself in pleasure after a minute of doing this she stood up and rushed towards her refrigerator in the room and pulled out a can of whipped cream and quickly sprayed some on my dick and sucked it curiously i also kept myself busy playing with her tits while she feasted on my dick. 
By this time I had gotten a measure of her body and now I was craving for her pussy and desperately wanted to taste her pussy juices. I told her that it is my turn now to be her slave so I let her undress me completely, now we both were naked. I carried her to the bed kissing her in between and slowly rubbed my hand on her vertical lips, she moaned at once as she had her first orgasm meanwhile I reached for her vagina and started licking it was wet like a juicy strawberry and smelt amazing now the adrenalin was kicking in I wanted to insert my dick into her and she wanted that as well. 
I leaned forward to ask her if she would like it with a condom or without. She told me to chuck the condom and give it to her raw. I then rubbed the tip of my penis on her vaginal lips to arouse her- she moaned. Then with a bang I penetrated my tool into her pussy- it felt like everything had come to a standstill it was the most amazing feeling I ever had in my life after that I fucked her for 20 minutes withdrew at the right time and cum on her belly. To be continued please wait for the next part of my story to experience some more erotic sex and direct all comments to syrus.king4@gmail.com  
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X