Hot Dream Teacher Fucked


Hi to all ISS readers this is Anand back with my second story thanks for your likes for my first sorry Fucking A Virgin Senior.....This happened just few months ago and I would like to share with you..No need to describe about me again I think as I have said already about me in my previous story...This is all about how I fucked my hot dream teacher Anuradha (name changed) and made her pregnant now and brought light into her life...and I am so happy that I am going to be a father of my favorite teacher's baby soon...
This incident happened unexpectedly but the thing which I wanted to happen for so long years when I was her student in school..She was my favorite teacher and I was also her pet as I was good in both studies and sports...So even after completing my schooling I was in contact with her regularly and I used to call her sister as she was just 10 years elder to me...She got married last year and got into her married life...But unluckily  I was not able to attend her marriage as I was having my state tournament at that date...So I promised her that I will visit her and her husband later...But I used to stay in contact with her regular before...She was happy at the initial state of her new life and I was able to feel that her regular talking style have changed a bit...She is not jovial as before...Even though I asked her for the reason she said nothing like that and refused to say me the reason...
At last after 10 months of her marriage I got my chance to visit her and I informed her that I will be coming to her home to visit her and her husband...She was very happy to hear this and said me to come as her half yearly exam leave vacation is also starting this week so she will be free to spend time with me...I got a gift for her as her marriage gift and went to her home...As I was about to ring the bell I heard a lady shouting at my sister(teacher) that she is in no use for her family that she is not able to deliver them with a baby even after 10 months of marriage I guessed she should be my sister’s mother in law...I peeped through the window and saw her MIL shouting and my sister sitting in the sofa and weeping...I felt bad for her as don't like see her crying and after 10 minutes I heard her MIL saying she will only wait for 1 more month and if she didn't deliver a baby soon she would make her son divorce her...I was thinking of going and slap her but controlled myself...She said she is going to temple tour for 10 days for seeking the blessing of God for my sister to deliver a baby soon...After saying this she said my sister to take care of the house and called her husband and came to the door walking with their luggage....
I managed to get out from there and hided near there and watched them till they vanished and went back to the door and saw through the window again..I saw my sister crying still so I rang the bell to make her stop crying...She came to the door wiping her tears and opened the door and she was happy seeing me but she was not able to express fully as she was in a bad mood...I went in and gave a casual hug to her as usual and went in…actually I hug her to feel her breasts at my chest…after going in she asked me to sit in the chair there and went in and brought me some coffee…I sipped it and started to chat with her and when I asked her about her husband she said he is been out of station due to an office tour and he will be returning after a week…So I was again not able to see her husband but saw him in her marriage photos…he was not so cute as my sister(teacher)but not bad..He was not an exact match to her…Then I asked her about why is she not normal nowadays…she said nothing again and tried to skip it off…
But I said her that I know the reason as I was here earlier itself and watched the conversation that happened here…She looked at my face and started to cry on my laps…I felt sorry for her and caressed her and made her to sit and wiped her tears off and asked her about the problem..She said that she is having a good sexual life though she is not able to become pregnant even after consulting the doctor the report says that there is no problem for both…and again she started to cry…I stayed there with her till 4p.m in the evening and said that I have to leave she said ok and came to the door o sign me off..but I was able to see her face sad…So I thought of an idea in sudden and told her to come with me to my home and stay with me for four days as she have to be alone for a week however…first she hesitated and after me compelling her she called her husband and informed him and came with me…
We reached home by 8p.m and we bought our dinner as my parents was also out of station and will be coming only after 5 days which I informed her earlier itself…after finishing the dinner she started to thank me for bringing her home with me she is feeling better…I said it’s ok and asked her to go to sleep as she may be tired of travelling..She said ok and went to sleep…I was watching T.V and was also thinking about my sister(teacher) how to solve her problem…Suddenly I thought of the incest stories in ISS and made a plan of that but was feeling a bit awkward thinking about what she will think about me when I try to have sex with her..but I wanted her to be happy and also the lust I had on her won me and decided to face her at any cost but before that I should fuck her…
Next morning she woke up by 7 and woke up with her…she went in to the kitchen and prepared coffee for both of us and came out I drank it was lying in the bed still…She went to for bath and I ran to the other bathroom and took bath and came before her as I wanted to fuck her fresh…she came out saw me bathed and smiled at me for that…and she asked me wait outside as she wanted to change her clothes and so I went out and she came back in 5 minutes and she went into the pooja room and came out after praying…and I asked her to sit with me and said her I need to talk with her about her problem…She said ok and came and sat near me in the sofa…I told her sisy you have to get out of tour problem somehow…She said that will be great if God helps her to get impregnated I said her that I have an idea but she should say ok to it…she looked at me and asked what is that idea…I wasted no more time and hugged her so tightly and caught her waist in my right hand and squeezed it…
To say about her she has the structure 38-30-36 and she have slight resemblance of Tamil actress Trisha which I liked and love the most and she is one of my favorite heroine…She was shocked at my act and pushed me away and ran into the kitchen I got up and followed her and I saw her weeping in kitchen…She was facing her back to me she turned to me when I went near her and asked me what happened to you why you did like this…But I again hugged her and caught her into my hold and caught her waist into my hand…(I love her waist the most of all her body parts)…and said her sorry sister I have no other way to solve your problem and I don’t like to see you sad like this…and planted her a small kiss on her lips and lifted her and carried her to my bedroom and threw myself on the bed with her…She tried to get away from me but she was not successful as I was stronger and she cried to leave her..but again I said sorry to her that I have no other way to solve the problem…and I started to kiss her in the lips again she was hesitant at first and after 5 minutes she responded well…we exchanged our saliva and meanwhile I was squeezing her waist so hard…and I went down to her boobs removing her pallu a bit and started kissing her there..she said enough ****** we can stop it here…but I stood up and made myself naked and her in meantime and fell  back on her and started sucking her boobs one by one…and was rolling my tongue over her nipples and made her crazy…she started to enjoy in some time and started moan….and then I went down and started play with her navel and she was shivering and again started to say please******* let us stop this before it goes out of our hand…
I know she is horny right now and I should start fucking her right now before she changes her mind…She was trying to get up from the bed and I pushed her back and spread her legs and went to her pussy..wow man it was wet and smelled great with being shaved cleanly…so I took my 8 inch tool and kept it right at the her pussy lips and started to rub it…She was trying to get up but with less force…seeing the lust in her eyes I pushed my dick into her pussy with full force...it vanished inside her pussy and it was also tight that suited my dick exactly and I lied on her in a missionary style which is my favorite…she gasped and said my name and hugged me tightly…I started to stroke her in a good speed….she was moaning and enjoying the fucking….I hugged her tightly so that I can feel her mountain boobs over me..and I was enjoying the session the most…meanwhile I was licking and playing at her neck while fucking her…she was scratching my back with her nails and was moaning yes fuck me hard tear my pussy ******* make me mother with your juices ******* yes fuck me hard yes hmmmm ahhhh ooohhhh…and that was driving me crazy and I increased my speed over her……as I already masturbated thinking of her during my bath I was able to last for long time…she cummed 2 times already and we both were reaching the climax now…after 20 minutes I cummed fully inside her and lied on her and smooched her now…she responded me well now….
I took out my dick and fell aside her in the bed….and then asked did you enjoyed it sisy she said yes but I don’t know whether it’s right or not…I said u will be ok with this soon sisy and now I asked her take my dick in her mouth she took it readily and I was enjoying her sucking and my dick got hard once again and I asked her to stop and then asked her to turn back and come in doggy style she turned and I took some oil and applied in her ass hole and as my dick was wet with her saliva I kept it in her ass hole entrance and started to rub it…she asked me ***** what are you upto and before she could recognize I stroked my dick into her harder and faster and I entered her from back now she screamed ammmaaahhh and was asking me to take out my dick out from there…I said her just bear it for some minutes and you will start to enjoy it soon…and in some minutes she started to moan out of pleasure she was enjoying…
Meanwhile I was squeezing her sexy boobs from back…as her ass hole was so tight I was able to last only d same 20 minutes again and we reached climax one after other and I again cummed inside fully….and we I fucked her uncountable time in the five days before my parents came and we enjoyed each every moment at that time…then she went back to her home and had some sex sessions with her husband as planned…then according to our another plan she said her family members that I know some good doctor for the problem they are facing and she is going to Chennai for some treatment and came straight to my home….as I stay alone in Chennai I had no problem having her in my home so we enjoyed another five day fucking session and she got pregnant in another 3 days and she was very happy now and she rang up to her family and informed them…they were also very happy hearing that…then she went home after two days…now she is 6 months pregnant and she is now leading a happy life now with her husband and family….and I am very happy that I fucked my dream teacher and soon going to be father of her baby…and I am waiting for her deliver my baby soon and get ready for our fucking session…her husband and his family is happy thinking that it is his baby in her…but only we both know the truth of her pregnancy….
Sorry to narrate a long story I wanted to share the full experience of my sex relationship with my dream teacher…Friends please bear me if there is any mistake in the story…Will be happy to receive your feed backs at the id below and girls from 18 to 30 and aunties around or within 35 or 38 in and around Madurai or Chennai who needs sex relationship can mail me to anandraj.chennai90gmail.com....
Has reading this story made you horny? 
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X