Me My Sister And Her Hubby

I have always hated my sister Anjali's decision to marry her teacher Mahesh. Mahesh is ok looking, 6 feet tall but I knew he was useless. I knew it from the moment I saw him. But Anjali was blind in love! The idiot sister of mine realised her blunder, I think, on her wedding night. Mahesh proved to be a wimp, a namard, a hijra (impotent)! I heard Anjali didi telling my mother a few days after her wedding. 



She did not tell anything to anyone before because she thought that Mahesh might not be able to fuck my sister properly because of initial nervousness. But the fact is that my Jijju is a pervert, an impotent man! Completely useless in bed, he leaves my hot sister high and dry. To leave a hot blooded woman like Anjali didi, with her horny young cunt on fire, is a sin. 

Mahesh Jijju is a perverted bastard. He, I learnt, by overhearing my darling Anjali Didi, that he would make my sister naked and masturbate in front of her. Mummy, usska 5 inch ka lund khada to hota hai, lekin chodne ke liye nahin, muth marne ke liye. Jion hi ussko chodne ko bolo, usska lund baith jata hai! (Mom, his 4 inches cock gets erect only when he masturbates, not for fucking. 

If you ask him to fuck, his cock goes flaccid and soft!) I was shocked to hear my sister and mother talk in such a nasty manner. Now Anjali is a healthy 5 feet 5 inch tall woman with a slim body, nice boobs, long legs and a shapely ass. I could understand what she must be going through. My Didi's sexual frustration must be making her mad. 

What do you plan to do for satisfying your horny cunt? Mom murmured. 'I dont know I tried to seduce my servant. He is young and healthy but he is afraid of losing his job I don’t know can you suggest something, Mom? Mother's eyes were filled with anguish as she said. 'Yes. I think servants are not faithful don’t touch a servant. They have a long tongue. What about Rahul? Brothers always take care of their sisters. Rahul is healthy potent and loving just seduce him. 

Now I am Rahul. Listening to my mother and sister pleasantly surprised me. My cock grew hard just listening to this conversation. Do you think Rahul will go ahead? I mean he is my real brother!! What if he refuses to love me?' My sister expressed her doubt. Her breasts were heaving up and down. Rahul is a man and you are a woman. I have seen his monster cock. It is just like your father's. You approach him but let Mahesh not know about it 

Mom said Mahesh! He would love to see me get fucked by anyone so that he may wank just watching me get fucked. He says he does not mind if I fuck anyone. He would rather watch me wiith another man" I wondred what kind of a wimp my sister was married to. Is he such a pervert?' mother asked then dont waste time. Bed your brother tonight. Get him to fuck you like a real man. He can service you throughout life. My darling son is real gold! Mother said. 

I left home with dreams of fucking my own sister. I went to the bar and ordered whisky. Normally I drink beer only but today was not a normal day. But today was not a normal day. My Ajali didi was going to seduce me! My own sister! I was going to take my sister's cherry! I was going to fuck her crazy. When I returned home, mom was waiting for me. Anjali is very unhappy with Mahesh. Make her happy, 

Rahul. She has not been treated well. She needs loving. It is your brotherly duty to fulfil her wish. Your sister needs you." I looked at mom. She was not bad looking. She was a little plump with a wide ass and big tits. She bent forward and I saw her ample cleavage. I took her in my arms and kissed her full lips. Whisky had made me bold. My mom, Sunita kissed back as I pulled her closer to me by gripping her ass. 

Oh! Stop it Rahul! Madarchod apni maa se bhi apni behan ko dekh. Anjali ko teri zarurat hai( motherfucker, you wont spare your own mom your sister needs you) Mother chided me lovingly. I went to my room where Anjali was waiting. My eyes widened as I saw her sitting on the bed in a sheer pale yellow nighty. Rahul, I have been waiting for you. Thank God you have come, my darling brother. I want to see how much my brother loves me. Does he love me more than my husband? 

Ohhh brother I am so sad! Sister, a brother can not equal a husband. How can you compare the two? A brother hets a Rakhi (Indian tradition) tied by his sister while her husband fills her Maang (parting in the hair) by her husband. How can I take place of your hsuband?' I said as I moved closer to her after closing the door. Now, darling Brother, you are a man, are you not? 

And I am a woman. I need you not as a brother, but as a man. I know my brother is not a wimp like my husband. I felt a mounting lust. "Do you really mean it? and what about your husband? my voice was a whisper. 'What about him? He says he wants me to fuck anyone. My husband would like nto see a man fuck me. You are the man. He has not fucked me. He is a watcher, not the fucker. He might lick your cock if he watches you fuck me, really! 

I groaned 'I wanted to kiss you my darling sister. When you said you wanted to get married to him, I died on that day. But you have made me alive today. Come to me sister, kiss me" Anjali came in my arms and we kisssed like long lost lovers I was gripped by a passion so overwhelming that I would stop at nothing. I meant to take my darling sister as my wife, I wanted her so desperately. 

It appeared that Anjali felt the same. As I kissed her, she opened her mouth eagerly and allowed my tongue to find hers. Moments later she had unfastened the fly of my pants. She gripped its throbbing hardness. I want to taste your cock, brother,' Anjali whispered, with her fingers tight around my cock. 'I want to suck your fat, lovely cock. I watched in fascination as my lovely sister knelt in front of my erect cock. She gazed at my cock and then licked the pink cockhead. 

Anjali my sister ooohhhhh sister suck me! I could feel the sensation of her tongue at the under side of my cock. I watched as though in a dream, as my sister's sucking lips closed on my cock aaahhhh lovely suck me didi (sister?) Do you like me sucking you, bhai? Do I do it well? Anjali rubbed my cock on her beautiful face and she used the slippery head of my cock to smear her saliva and my pre-cum around her pretty face. 

The effect was devastating on me. I looked down at her with disbelief in his eyes. She looked so depraved, such a wanton slut. I had only seen such a slutty show in blue films. I had never imagined such things about my own sister. A voice rose from my heart. 'Your sister is such a depraved slut, isn't she? Anjali, if Mahesh come in this room. Anjali gave up my cock for a moment 'I think my little brother is afraid of his Jijju. 

Ok, listen ' She dialed a number on her cell phone,' Mahesh I am with my lover, do you want to see me? Come here in my brother's room and see what a man's cock can do" I was stunned. 'There's nothing to fear.' She rose to her feet and took my cock in her wet mouth again. But may I undress you my sister? I want to see you naked' Anjali smiled at me "Please darling, Brother, undress your sister" my sister whispered. 

Love me. Use me, fuck me; I want you to fuck me with this big, beautiful cock.' Anjali took my stiff cock in her grip. 'Use this cock to fuck your sister. I was wondering how Mahesh would react 'Do you want me?' Anjali asked, already knowing the answer. 'Do you want me as your wife; as your lover? I nodded. I reached out and removed her pale yellow dress. She wore no bra and no panties and I looked at the swell of my sister's breasts. Anjali's cunt was frehly shaven for me. 

Anjali looked into my lust filled eyes and lifted her breasts in an invitation. Her arousal was obvious. Her nipples were puckered and erect my God! I murmured at the sight. 'You're so beautiful.' Ok, then show me how beautiful you are, my brother she said. Take off your clothes show your sister how a real man looks naked.' I unbuckled my pants and threw my shirt on the floor. My underwear was the last to join our removed clothing. Just then the door opened and 

Mahesh came in. I turned to the face the door. I saw my jijju standing oooohh. is it you? He stammered. My brother in law was staring at his naked wife and my erect cock. He stood there and watched his wife being used incestuously. I think that Mahesh enjoyed the sight. 'Take off your underwear, and take out your cock if you want to jerk off.You can enjoy watching my brother fuck your wife like a man" my sister spat the words at her husband. 

To my shock, he obeyed and began unzipping his pants. My sister smiled when her husband took out his cock. Mahesh began to fist his cock as I ran my hands on Anjali's buttocks. She clung to me. 'Come on brother, show my husband how to fuck,' she spoke in my ears but loud enough for Mahesh to hear. 'Come my darling Brother I want your cock in my mouth first" Anjali shocked me again by saying,"Mahesh, you may lick my cunt while I suck my brother's cock" 

Mahesh obeyed my sister's command. I felt that Mahesh was obviously used to this. He moved between my sister's legs and began licking her pussy. Anjali was looking at my cock, her eyes heavy with lust as her husband licked her wet cunt. So, Sister, you love sucking my cock. I love your mouth tighten on my cock. You look like a real whore, a slut with your mouth filled with my taboo cock. 

Suck me hard, slut! I pushed my erect cock into her face and my sister was opening her mouth to swallow its fatness. 'Your husband is a wimp,' I taunted Mahesh. 'Let your wimp lick your cunt, let him make you wet and ready for your brother.' I reached down and ran my fingers through my sister's hair, taking a tight fistful. 'I want you wet so I can fuck you sister, my gorgeous slut sister's pussy 

Anjali pushed my cock away from her mouth. 'I'm already wet, you beautiful bastard brother,' she groaned. 'My cunt's on fire, bhaiya (brother) she pushed her husband away from between her thighs and spread her legs wider apart. 'Look at it. Look how excited you have made me. Anjali said using her fingertips to hold her cunt lips open. Anjali, my darling sister I murmured 'You're so beautiful. I love you, let me fuck you' 

Take me then, Brother,' Anjali 'make me feel like a woman should.' She cast a contemptuous glance at her husband. 'Mahesh, I need a real man to love me to fuck my pussy. I want you to do it, my brother. Mahesh stood and watched as his wife allowed her brother lover to mount her. He heard his Anjali's sigh as my fat cock filled her with its throbbing fire. 

I began pounding my sister with hard, long, vigorous strokes. Anjali was rubbing her own breasts. She was squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples so hard 'Fuck your sister, you sis fucker fuck your sister behanchod fuck my wife you know your sister is a bitch. I love seeing her fucked...by her own brother,' her husband was speaking and stroking his cock faster. 'Oh, Rahul, your big cock is filling her cunt, it's glorious. 

Mahesh stared at his wife as my shaft pounded her pussy. My darling Anjali's inflamed cunt gripped my cock and I fucked her furiously. My excitement increased with the knowledge that her husband was wathing us, Mahesh was fisting his cock madly and I could see a perverted lust in his eyes, His fingers gripped his cock as he began to moan. 

Anjali lifted her knees closer to her chest and spread her thighs even wider. My thrusts were causing her to groan loudly Ohh, yes. Fuck me, darling. Show my husband how I want it. How I want it so badly. I was grunting like an animal. Fill me Rahul fuck me, make me pregnant fill my womb with your seed,' Anjali was moaning. All of a sudden my brother in law began cumming. His cock shot thick cream which fell on the floor. He still looked at us. 

Rahul, my darling, I am cumming fuck me oooohhhh mother fuck your sister harder deeper fuck! I felt my cock juice rise from my balls too. My cock was burried in the hot depths of my sister's cunt when I began cumming,"aaaahhhh cummming ooohhhh didi I am cumming oooohhhh gaaaaaad I went on filling Anjali's cunt with my seed which leaked down her buttocks. 

My sweating body fell on her and I lay there. After about 5 minutes I and my sister were breathing normally. I felt a warm hand on my buttocks. It was Mahesh. Thank you Rahul. You have done a great job by fucking your sister my wife, my wife is a horny bitch insatiable if I am right you can satisfy this bitch and I love to see her being fucked used and abused and I love her. I am a part of your three fucker’s team. Thanks Rahul, I invite you to fuck my wife! 


Has reading this story made you horny?
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X