My Boss Wife

I live in Gurgaon near Delhi. I have been a receptionist at a 5 star hotel. I was on a holiday to dome shopping and hence went to Cannaught Place at Palika Bazaar. In winter in Delhi all women feel hyper sexy and horny. My friends also have confirmed this. Nothing can warm a lady like a good fuck in winter. Even foreplay is arousing to warmth. After getting down from the car I suddenly realized my grave mistake of forgetfulness because my mind was preoccupied with the handsome men I was going to see while shopping. Delhi is full of them. 

I forgot to carry my purse with me. How can I pay the bill now? It is such an embarrassing situation. I thought for a moment and decided to go to my husband's office. It is not too far from this market. So I kept my thing in the shop and went out to his office. My husband has his own business. I went to his office and entered there. I found nobody in the office. So I go to his room. I entered and found only Ashok there. He is my husband's junior. 

Very handsome and good looking guy. He is also very charming too. I like him very much. I asked him for my husband. Ashok said, "sir went out for lunch with a client". I asked about the other persons. He said, "they went to the factory. Only me is here to attend the office. Any problem madam? May I help you?" I said, "yes. I came to market, but forgot to bring my purse. I bought some dresses but now I can't pay the bill. So I come here to meet my husband for money." Ashok said, "mam, I thing I can help you right now." 

I denied his proposal, "no thanks . It is ok. I will go home and bring money now." Suresh said, "it is ok for me mam. No problem. And take it as a lend. Please mam, I got a chance to help you, which I don't want to miss. I think if I going to help you right now, then you will say it to my boss and it would be easier for me to get promotion." He laughed at his own joke and me too. I said, "now I understand. Your purpose is not to help me. Your purpose is only your promotion. Ok fine. Give me and I will tell your boss for your promotion." 

Ashok asked the amount. I told that it was 3500 rupees. He handed me the amount and I thanked him. He said, "it is my pleasure mam." Now I went out of the office and went to the parking place. I reached over my car, and I realized that I forgot the key on the table. Now I really got angry with myself. What happened to me? I am forgetting everything. First, my purse and now car key. Cursing myself I came all the way back. I entered in the empty office of my husband. I know only Ashok is there working. 

So I directly went to my husband's cabin and pushed the door. It opened a bit and I looked inside. What is this going on over here? Ashok was in front of the computer. His pants came down to his knee, and he was massaging his tool. I was shocked seeing this scene. My eyes locked on his cock. It was really beautiful. 8" long and 3" thick whitish cock in his full length. I could not move but seeing. I knew he was fantasizing me because I deliberately let him see my cleavage and belly while I spoke to him just to arouse him. 

I started feeling a sensation running between my thighs. His cock was making me hot. I was so busy watching his cock that I lost my sense. In that situation I pushed the door a little and it gave a sound. Hearing the sound Ashok looked at the door and saw me. "Ohh God", He jumped on his feet and tried to put his pant on. I then came in and asked him, "what is going on here Ashok"? He mumbled, "nothing mam, it is ok." 

Then I looked at the monitor and saw a man was fucking a girl in ass. I understood that he was watching a blue film. Ashok said, "mam, please don't tell to my boss. Or he will fire me out." I came close to him and wickedly smiled at him. I had my own plan then. I kept my left hand on his waist and my right hand went to the zip. Unzipping his pant I said, "don't worry Ashok, I am not going to tell it anybody." 

I unzipped his pant and put my hand inside. I held his cock in my hand, which had limped now. He surprisingly asked, "mam, what are you doing"? I keep my mouth shut and was doing my duty. I pulled his cock out of his pant. And caressing that rod. Then I pulled his pant down and pushed him on the chair. Now I came over him and took his cock in my mouth. I started sucking his limped cock. After some sucking his cock get back the sense and stood to its full glory. 
any girls, aunties or married women needs my company either for phone sex or for  person sex contact me through d mail id jeva_143@yahoo.com  
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X