Sex On Valentine-Day


Hi readers this is Sumit. I love reading ISS stories and I must tell you that I enjoyed a lot while reading some stories. I am living in Delhi and working in reputed MNC. I am 5’11 tall, fair and well built. I am blessed with hot, sexy and very open minded gf, Swati. We are together from past 4 years and we are active in oral sex but we never did real sex coz Swati wants some more time.
This incident happened on V-DAY.I took leave from work by making some excuses and informed Swati about that on V-DAY we met around 12 o’clock at V3S mall, Laxminagar. She was looking hot in mini skirt and sleeveless top. I leaned forward to hug her but to my surprise she kissed me on my cheeks. We went to watch EMAET movie as per planned. I already booked two corner tickets online on 13th feb. We sat on our seats and soon light went off. 
We were not paying attention to the movie and were talking each other by holding each other hand. I asked her how come she kissed me in public and she said today is V-DAY and you are looking very smart today for that I said that you are also looking very hot today and I also want kiss. She said no but I keep telling give me just one kiss, after sometime she said ok but only one kiss. 
I kissed her on her lips and she was also co-operating me and after sometime she broke the kiss and said someone will see. I told everyone around here is doing same thing so no need to worry. We started kissing again. In interval we had pepsi and pop corn after sometime light went off and we started our act and after finishing movie we went outside and had lunch then I asked her where do you want to go then she said take me anywhere.  
We went CP for shopping. I purchased some clothes for me and for her also including sexy and mini red bra and matching panty. She was telling me that she don’t need because she already have lots of them but I insisted and she agreed. We went to CCD after that. Then she said I am very tire and I don’t want to go anywhere else. So I told lets go to my house I live alone there.  We reached my house by 7 o’clock and she prepared coffee. I told her to try those dresses and she said ok. 
She went inside and showing me by wearing all dresses one by one at last I said show me how you look on those bra and panty which she said I knew that you are going to tell me this but she said she will not try those. I was begging in front of her to try at last she said ok and went inside after 5 min she came outside and was looking super hot.  I got erection just by seeing her. 
She came in front of me and started kissing me. We were kissing each other on couch after 5 min I lifted her and went to my bedroom. I was on top of her and we were kissing each other madly. I was squeezing her boobs over bra and she was telling me to squeeze hard. I wanted to remove her bra but couldn’t because we had terrible fight once for that and after sometime she said she wants to go to loo and went inside the bathroom. 
After 3-4 min she came outside and removed her bra. I asked are you sure and she said yes. I was sucking her left boob and squeezing her right one with my hand, she was moaning loudly so I told her to moan slowly but she did not listen to me so I started music system to subside her moan. We were kissing and sucking each other then she said fuck me. I did not tell anything and removed her red panty and her hair was shaved and her cunt was wet.  
I asked her when did you shave your hair then she said yesterday. I asked her whether she was planning this before then she started smiling and told me don’t waste time in talking and do the real work. I started eating her cunt and she was moaning like hell. She pushed my head deep inside her vagina and I was not able to breathe. I told her not to press my head so deep because I am not able to breath and started sucking again. 
After sometime she again pushed my head and said not to do this, for that she said if you want to fuck me then fuck me like the way I want otherwise stop doing this. First time I saw her so commanding and I said do whatever you want after 20 min she said I am cuming so I opened my moth to full extent to swallow her juice. She came with full force and I couldn’t able to swallow and few drops landed on bed sheet. I slept next to her and I asked did you enjoy that for that she said she I enjoyed a lot. 
Then I said now it’s your turn so give me blowjob. She removed my cloths and took my 9 inch long tool in her hand. She told me that with that you are going to tear my pussy. She took my tool in her mouth and was giving me very good blow job. She was taking my cock till her throat. After 15 min I told that I am cumming and she said come inside, I came with full force and she swallowed every drop and we slept while sleeping she was playing with my tool to get ready for the real action. 
After 10 min my tool became ready and she said fuck me now. I went top of her and started kissing. After 5 min she said stop kissing me and fuck me hard you asshole.  She abused me first time in those 4 years. She said that you are my master and I am your slave do whatever you want and make my night memorable and fuck me so hard that I will never forget this night. Then I told ok slut I will teach you a very good reason. 
I told her to turn back and I will fuck your ass first. She said no coz it will pain a lot. I told don’t argue with me and turn back. I put some Vaseline on her ass and on my dick. I pushed it very hard but it only went 1/2 inches inside. She was in very much pain and said fuck my pussy and not ass but I love her ass very much and I told I will only try once more. I put 1 finger inside then 2 and then 3 and she was also enjoying that. 
Then I said I am going to enter now and inserted my dick inside her ass after much difficulty it went inside and I saw her face and tear was rolling down from her eye. I told if you don’t want me to continue then I stop. I told I am doing this because I always wanted to fuck your ass after that she told don’t worry fuck my ass I can bear pain for you.  I started fucking her ass and after 5 min she was also enjoying and told me to fuck hard. I keep fucking hard and she was also enjoying. 
After 20 min I said I am cuming then she said come inside and I came inside and we were exhausted. We hugged each other and she said I Love you and I said same to her. It was 9 0’clock and I asked her do you want to eat something then she said I am hungry for your dick so feed me your dick and she started sucking my dick within few min only she made my dick hard enough for the next round.
I started eating her cunt after 5 min I got one idea and told her to wait and opened fridge and brought chocolate and put that chocolate liquid on her boobs, stomach, legs, thighs and pussy. I started licking chocolate and in between kissing her. I ate entire chocolate and told her to spread her legs so I can enter her. She spread her legs and I asked her do you have condom she said no. Then I asked her to wait for 5 min.
I can bring condom for that she said fuck me without condom. I put my dick at the entrance of her cunt and asked her are you ready. She said I am ready and don’t show me any sympathy and fuck me hard as much as you can and if I cry then don’t listen to me. I pushed my dick inside and it was not going inside as she was virgin. I again put some Vaseline and pushed harder it went half inside and she was started crying and telling me to leave. 
I removed my dick and she started shouting you asshole I told you to not listen to me. I said ok and I inserted again it went half inside and again I gave one more jerk and it went fully inside. She was telling me to stop but I didn’t listen. She told me I am feeling lots of pain please stop, I am telling seriously but I said it’s your rule that I should not listen to you. I keep on fucking as hard as I can and after sometime she also started enjoying. 
She told me that I want to come on top of you. We changed our position and she came on top of me. Guys I must tell you try this position you will get immense pleasure. Her boobs were bouncing in front of me and I took those boobs in my hand and started squeezing. In between she came twice after that we went doggy style. I entered inside her from behind and was squeezing her boobs also. After around 30 min.
I said I am cuming then she said come inside. I told her it is not safe as you can become pregnant then she said she will take pill tomorrow so no need to worry. So I cum inside and we went bathroom to clean yourself. She said I want to take bath so you go outside. I told take bath with me. We did sucking, kissing and licking inside and came after half an hour. I prepared omelette and had with bread. 
It was 11:45 pm I asked her do you want to sleep for that she said V-DAY is not finished yet we will try some new position. We went inside and again started our act can’t sleep and did more than 20 times at 7am we went for bath and breakfast then we went to our office. 
She was with me till 16th Feb and we did sex countless number of times on 16th night she went her PG. As for our plan we will going to spend weekend together. I am desperately waiting for weekend. It was my best V-DAY and I hope you guys enjoyed and waiting for your response. My email is sumit664551@gmail.com Bye and take care.
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

1 comment:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X