The Stranger

Although I do not have much time to write all the details, I would try my best to uncover most of it so you can enjoy reading this. I am very excited right now to tell you all the enjoyment I had with this girl I met on a train fromNew-Delhi to Lucknow. It was an experience of a life-time.  My office had booked a Shatabadi train-ticket and I had a window seat reservation and I was traveling alone. Window seats (I thought) are boring sitting alone and I asked my fellow passenger (an uncle ji) to exchange my window seat with his middle seat, to which he agreed readily. 

It just happened that an extremely smart girl entered the boogie and I could not stop myself from looking at her. She was wearing a bright saffron top which complemented her fair skin color. The most lucky thing that could happen to me at that time was she had an aisle seat and thus sitting next to me, as now I was occupying the middle on. (Uncle had been really unlucky). When alone, sit on the middle seat. That way you instantly double the probability of coincidentally getting next to a person of opposite sex, rest being your luck. 

I am a well educated guy with a sporty tall body and a good sense of dressing. While (as usual girls never initiate talk) she was busy reading a stupid news-paper, I observed that she was at the cartoon section. (although with sweaty palms) I did not waste too much time in telling her: 

Me: Here (with a magazine in my hand). Read this. 
Her: Excuse me? 
Me: (A little loudly) This book. Its much more interesting than 
the news-paper. (and I handed it over to her) 

It was a magazine with a lot of humorous articles and jokes etc. She was a little perturbed, but she really like it. I came to know she was an MBA student and was traveling to her home. We then introduced each other, while the uncle on the side went into depression on the lost opportunity. Never waste time thinking too much to initiate conversation. 

That way you just increase the burden of arriving at yet more perfect pick-up line. Be observant, be polite 
and be public and confident of what you speak. It was about 6 hours journey and believe me, we talked and talked for 5 fucking continuous hours (I couldn't believe I could do that). I told her I was staying at a hotel and didn't have many friends in this new place. I asked for her phone number which she refused (obviously), while I told I understand her concern. She was really delighted to talk as we discussed things ranging from jobs, business, advertising, college life etc. I think we either had a common agenda or a common frequency, but I do not know which one. 

It’s like when you talk to a person get to know that he/she also liked same things. It is very important and delightful to just "talk" to the right person. Well, of course I wanted to meet her again and continue from where we left. However, I didn't want to invade her privacy and we had not exchanged our contact details. What I had done was I planted in her mind that I was free in the evenings and I like to go around in this particular market (as that is all I know about that place). I had my fingers crossed as I wanted this to work. Be clear of what you need so that your mind can think of the plan to achieve it. 

The project work was a little hectic and this new city was quite alien to me. The market was abuzz in the evening and there was no possibility that I would see this girl even if she made up her mind to turn up. I chose a seat which had a big window facing the market in Pizza Hut (well that was the max I could do to get noticed). Two hours later I was sure I would be better off going to a pub and hitting someone else. It was childish of me to wait for a stranger. But whatever you do, finance or programming or even stitching, make sure you always focus on how to bump up your opportunities, even when you are in a forest. 

So I took my ass to a bar nearby and started looking around. The music was o.k. but the bar was crowded. Some girls came in with real skimpy clothing which you could easily take-off just with some nasty staring. I was tired and high already and the techno music with some alcohol hit me right in some time. I was on the dance floor with eyes on all the juicy breasts bouncing around with care takers around each pair. "You dance well", is what I heard near my ear. Aroused and drunk, I could only half comprehend those words as a statement rather than a compliment. 

She had followed me from Pizza Hut to the Bar, is what she told me later! Never, ever, under-estimate what girls can do. They are as smart a species; even more. We were kissing, out in the garden, and my dick was hard like anything. This was one horny bitch I had lay my hands on. She was no innocent girl, and neither was I (The night brings us demons lurking out). She was wearing a knee-length top and slacks on her legs. My hands were all over her body which is what she was liking as she meowed me to continue doing. I saw the dark place around and we were like invisible to others 
in this pitch dark garden. 

I didn't was to lay her on the wet grass, so I held her waist and made her sit on a near-by wall. She was perturbed with this and didn’t knew what I was unto until she realized her waist was now at the same height as my face. I spread her legs to get my treasure. Nothing can make a situation hornier than new and fresh ideas. Her head was arched back and closed-eyes were staring at the night sky as my tongue licked her wet and swollen cunt. The beautiful breeze made me hug her waist even more closer and I was extra careful not to let her fall towards the back of the wall while she moaned in ecstasy. I saw her hands was sometimes holding my shoulders and sometimes her own boobs. 

It must have not been comfortable sitting on a concrete wall, but she could have not cared less. Speaking with experience, bad sex on bed is much worse that good sex on concrete. Be more resourceful & less materialistic. She burst all her juices while sitting on the wall in the dark garden and rested all her body weight on me. No one could have been more lucky that day. Imagining that again make me want to cum all over again. Send me your interests at: purple Rectangle at gm ail. 

I love to hear real experience and what other likes about being intimate. It is really a turn on. It was about 10:30 pm that night and I had no idea what excuse she have had told at her home to stay that late with me in this secluded place. I wonder and hope my life is full of such happy and breathtaking incidents. 

I realized my boxers were wet with pre-cum as I went into the Gent's room after our encounter. I came out to realize she was nowhere to be found. My load was already built-up in my balls and I could have fucked any ugly whore at that instant. She was a real bitch to leave my dick alone. My erection had subsided after the washroom and I was back at the bar. The lighting was getting fast while the music was getting louder. I got some shots and hit the dance floor again. The smoke filled pub my now burning my eyes and each breath was making me high on nicotine. My blood alcohol levels must have sky-rocketed as I felt my body was not my own. 

While my hands and legs were dancing to the tune, I was there in my head seeing my movements as if they were not my own. I was surely drunk. Listen to yourself in such situations and see how you can enjoy the most without becoming a mere enjoyment for others. She joined me at the dance floor and told me she had gone to the ladies room to which took her time. She was giving me excuses but I grabbed her waist and kissed her on her lips before she could complete her sentence. 

Grabbing a kiss is like grabbing an opportunity. It does not wait. She turned around, took my hands and placed them on her b00bs.  I kept playing with them while dancing slow and then she whispered in my ear, "want more". I thought whether its a question or a statement, but, what the heck, both would anyway lead to the same thing, as both of us were super horny. She was on a bike and I sat behind fondling her soft breasts. I want to tell more, but want to see your comments first. Tell me how did you like my experience: purpleRectangle@gmail.com 
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X