Tina My Sweet Sis In Law


This is about an incident that took place some months back when my wife and I were visited by her younger brother and sister during their holidays. My name is Ed and my wife is Zing. We still haven’t had a child after our marriage of about a year now. Our relationship was a happy one. Her brother Tony and Tina often come over there during their free time, they are quite close to her sister.
One afternoon, Tina and me we went out to the market to buy some magazine and girls make-up items for Tina. We were to go the market which is about 15 km from my place, but finding the needed items in the nearby shop and stalls we finish our marketing and return home early as we enter our front door and reach near the bedroom, I heard some voices in the bedroom. 
So I whisper to Tina to be quiet and we stealthily peep in through the slightly open door. My wife was sleeping face down on the bed with both her hand curl-up above the head. She is wearing an inner-wear, loose fitting armless shirt and a half pant from her position of lying there, the breast were popping out under her arms as it was press up by the bed and the view was really clearly visible.
Tony, press a little harder using your finger around my neck and shoulder’ Zing said. Tony was apparently giving massage to her sister out of curiosity I told Tina to be quiet and to just watch who obeyed obediently leaning behind me and looking. Tony was caressing and massaging his sister around the neck and after some few stroke his hand sometime move down near my wife side of the breast and stroke it. 
This went on for some few minute. It was visible that Tony is already turning on. His hand now slip down her back and reach her bottom and start pressing it aaaahh that feels good, Tony’ Zing said tell me if it hurt ok sis, I do it slowly’ Tony reply. Tony now started moving his hand the entire back of my wife and sometime on her buttock and thigh.
Sis, pull up your shirt, let me apply the ointment on your back’ Tony saying this tried pulling the shirt, to which my wife help and pull it up still facing down up to her chest. Her nipples are visible now. Tony expression also changes. Tina who was with me tried to say something, but I caught her mouth and tell her to be silent.
Tony now emboldens by the move start applying the ointment on her back and rubs her back up and down. Then, his hand move below the arms of my wife and cup her breast in his both hand and start pressing it aaahhhhh, Tony, what are you doing’ Zing look at Tony in surprise. Sis please, you really hot please let me please. I don’t be so naughty, you are taking advantage of my love for you.
No Sis, I really have wanted to do this and I really love you, I love you too but you are my brother and I love you as a sister loves a brother. I’m sorry, please let me kiss you just once by now Zing was facing Tony up and had pull down the shirt. You really are getting very naughty please just once, just a kiss please. Ok just a kiss, but nothing more. I am doing this because I care a lot about you and this should remain between us and meanwhile Tina was looking questioningly at me. 
I took her by shoulder leaning her toward me and whisper quiet’ Tony lay down above Zing and start kissing her and was stroking his hand on his sister breast. Hmmm stop’ Zing remark but Tony wasn’t stopping. He kisses her more vigorously and took her breast in his right hand and was pressing it hard. His hand start drifting down her half pant and pull it down along with the panty. 
Zing tried to kick free but her brother who is stronger held her down and slid to finger inside her pussy and start stroking her pussy. Tony, stop it’ it was a low protest. I know that my wife gets easily turn on by the slight touch on her pussy. Tony meanwhile removes his pants with the other hand and pull out his erect penis. My wife looks as she saw this with that of surprise mixed with raw desire. 
Tony quickly slid the whole of his cock inside his sister pussy ‘Tony oooohh little Tony’ she started moving her hip with both leg wrap tightly around him and biting his shoulder in ecstasy. Meanwhile, I was also getting hard-on, my hand move down from Tina shoulder and to her breast and slowly start to massage her breast. 
Tina is just 18 year and the youngest in my wife family and doing her 12th Standard. Still a virgin and being afraid of me and also getting arouse with the unexpected show, she kept quiet. She looks me up questioningly from time to time. Now, Tony was fucking my wife real hard. She pants and makes sounds of excitement that we could clearly hear. 
Tony bends her over and took her from behind the thrust and the swinging of her breast move in rhyme. I was also getting busy myself. I pull up Tina shirt and unhook her bra and start playing with her nipple. Then my hand move down to her skirt, I tuck it up, pull the panty down and slightly bend her over standing. She was standing with her back to me unable to face me. 
I fumble my hand between her thighs that receive me with the nice feeling of a pure virgin pussy. There was little pubic hair in her and her vagina was tight. I spat some saliva into my hand and rub it on her pussy to make it wet and also applied it to my dick which I had remove after unzipping myself while watching my wife being fuck, I guided my cock into Tina tight pussy from behind. 
She was really tight and she tried to cry out in pain. I hold and gag her mouth with my one hand while the other was on her right breast and slowly moving in and out of her. Her breath became faster and sometime chokes with my hand covering her mouth inside the room, my wife was now swatting and sitting on her brother and fucking away like a whore.
Being too excited cum very quickly after some few strokes. I kiss Tina who was in pain and told her it will be ok soon. I dress her up and there was some blood on her, so I told her to go get clean it up. My wife and Tony was also nearing orgasm, Zing started making such crazy excited sound as if they were all alone in the world with no care. 
Tony finally pulls his dick out and put it on his sister mouth who suck it like hungry and drank up all the cum. Later that evening, I told Zing what I saw and also about what I did. She was furious at first but didn’t say much and said that she went out of control. She told me it would never happen again meanwhile am looking forward to have a proper time with Tina my sweet little sister-in-law.
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

1 comment:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X