Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction(PART 1)



My Name is Aryan .I am a tall, handsome bachelor 26 yrs of age and live in Mumbai in a flat on the 6th floor. The flat is provided to me by the software company for which I work. I had furnished it tastefully as I am paid very well by the company. Next to my flat lives Yash, a 25 year old man who is also working for some MNC. Over the past few months we had become quite friendly as he was also a bachelor and we shared almost the same timings. We used to hang out on our off days or shared a drink sometimes. I maintain a well stacked bar at my flat with choicest liquor. We share the same tastes but he was not as well paid as I am. 

He then got married three weeks back. I went to his marriage which was a simple affair with family and few friends invited. The girl was from Gujrat and her name was Pooja. Now Pooja was the kind of girl anybody could fall for. She was exceptionally beautiful, 20 years of age, fair, about 5ft. 5” slim, medium hair, big innocent eyes and a figure to kill. 

She had medium sized boobs about 32-33”, slim waist about 25”, and a beautiful ass. Her smile was infectious and when she laughed, there was a tinkle in her voice with a set of perfect teeth to add to her beauty. I thought, Yash is really a lucky guy to have her as a wife. He introduced me to her as his best friend and she talked to me sweetly for some time before getting busy with marriage party. 

Now after the marriage they went to Goa on honeymoon for about a week. When they returned back, I helped them with moving some things to the flat. Yash also sought my help in furnishing the house as he liked my choice and trusted me completely. After few days I hosted a dinner for them at my flat and ordered an exotic cuisine complete with Veuve Clicquot imported Champagne . Both were dressed casually for the occasion. 

Yash was in jeans and T- shirt while Pooja was dressed in a knee length lemon green summer-dress that accentuated her beautiful figure to perfection. She looked stunning and very sexy. I asked Yash to open the Champagne and he obliged readily. I offered both of them some champagne. At first Pooja declined politely, but after some insistence from me and Yash, agreed to try some. We had a beautiful time with all three of us loosening and laughing. Yash became a little tipsy after a few drinks. 

He was always like that. I think he was a beginner or an occasional drinker and had much less stamina than me. He cracked a few lewd jokes which made Pooja a bit uncomfortable but as the evening wore on she also started enjoying the company and also had a few innocent but naughty jokes to tell. 

We had a good dinner with some Red Lambrini the Italian red wine and by the time we finished Yash was feeling sleepy. He lay down on the sofa in my drawing room and started watching TV. Pooja helped me in clearing the dishes and I built quite a rapport with her. 

I asked about her career plans and she replied that after finishing her BCom she planned to study MBA. Probably the wine was taking its effect, she also became quite free with me and teased me about my bachelorhood and why I didn’t get married. 

I told her that I was not as lucky as Yash and said that I will have to wait a little longer to get a life partner as beautiful as her. She smiled shyly to this and continued doing the dishes. She complimented me on my tastes and appreciated my choice of exotic things in my flat. 

When we came back to the drawing room we found Yash in deep sleep and snoring lightly. We both laughed and Pooja tried to wake him up but he was in a deep trance. I asked Pooja to let him stay there and said that I would send him back as soon as he woke, but she replied that she was afraid of being alone in the house and asked me to help her in picking and leaving Yash to their flat. 

I agreed to this and took one of his arms on my shoulder and kept my other arm on his back while pooja took his other arm and did the same. Both mine and pooja’s arms were touching on Yash’s back. 

I felt an electric sensation at the touch of her soft skin but she was oblivious to all this. Yash was quite heavy so we had to partially drag him to his flat. She opened the flat and the taking Yash’s arm again helped me drag him to the bedroom. As we were laying him on the bed, I saw the most wonderful scene of my life. Pooja was bending and adjusting Yash on the bed. Behind her was the dressing table with a full length mirror (which I had chosen for them). 

As I was getting up after laying Yash down on the bed, I saw that Pooja was still bending, apparently making Yash comfortable on bed. One of her knees was on the bed and other foot on the floor. I could see down the top of her summer dress. Her perky firm boobs were seen clearly on the top of her green demi bra. 

They were milky white, blemish less and as I looked further I saw that her summer dress had risen up at the back and I could see the creamy flesh of the back of her thighs in the mirror behind her. I immediately had a hard on. She was not aware that I was looking as she was also slightly tipsy and she continued to adjust Yash, giving a pillow under his head. 

I pulled Yash slightly towards me on the other side of bed, so that she had to bend a little more to reach him. I saw that her other foot was also now off the ground and her dress had ridden up some more. 

I could see the top of the back of her milky thighs but the dress still covered her sexy ass. The heavenly scene was short-lived as she started getting up, I pretended to adjust Yash some more, but she said that she could manage from there.

She thanked me profusely smiling showing those lovely teeth and as I started to leave she shook my hand and again I felt an electric current pass through me. 

I held her hand a little longer, slowly massaging her fingers and wished her goodnight like a true gentleman and said if she needed any help anytime she could rely on me.

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X