Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction(PART 2)

I went to the kitchen to bring out dishes. Pooja came after me and offered to help lay down the table. I thanked her and said she need not trouble herself as I would only take a minute. But she was adamant and started laying the dishes on the table. As she was laying the table& humming to herself, I eyed her beautiful ass from the kitchen. 

“Oh God! How would she look in the nude” 

I thought. “Yash You Lucky bastard”

“My God! How much have you ordered?” she remarked

“I don’t want Yash to think that I starved you while he was away” I said jokingly 

I lit the perfumed candles on the table and brought out Claret from the bar.. I then dimmed the lights a little.

“How much variety of liquor do you have” She asked

“A man has to have some indulgences in life” I replied, “besides I do not drink much, only when I have some chosen company that I have a few drinks”

She smiled shyly and said “ Do you want me to get drunk? I Have never had any alcohol in my life until I got married. Then Yash asked me to try some champagne in Goa and that was my first time.”

“Everything has to happen a first time dear ” I said, as I poured her the drink.

“First Chicken or Prawns?” I asked. Chicken was her weakness and she promptly asked for the former.

The food and wine were delicious with the candles sending out exotic sensual fragrance and the music adding beauty to the scene. Outside it had started to rain.

“I wish Yash was here” she said.

“Why?” I asked “are you afraid of me?”

“Don’t be silly” she said lowering her eyes. “I only mean he would have enjoyed it”

“Do you think I would go to all this trouble for that ass” I joked and we both laughed. “Seriously how did you like the food?” I asked 

“Truly amazing! I have never been treated so beautifully in my life” she replied. She sounded a little tipsy. For a moment our eyes met and then she lowered hers.

I started picking up the dishes and she started to get up to help me, but her feet felt a bit wobbly.

“I Think I have had too much. If I do not go now I think you would have to pick me and leave me to my flat as we did to Yash the other day” she said.

“It would be my pleasure” I replied making a poker face, and again we both laughed. Her tinkling laughter exiting me.

“Coffee?” I asked

“So you drink coffee too! I thought you were only into wines and vodkas” She said smiling. “But no thanks I would better be going as the coffee would keep me awake the whole night and that is not a very pleasant thought when I am all alone”

“What are you afraid of” I asked “Ghosts?”

“Aryan please, don’t scare me”

“Just remember I am next door. Anytime you need me just call.” I said

“I will Remember” she said still apprehensive

She smiled and gave me her hand to shake. I took it tenderly, massaged it and brought my lips down and kissed it. 

She was pleasantly surprised as was evident from her wide brown eyes. 

“Goodnight” she said and went towards her flat. I continued to stand on my doorway making sure that she reached inside safely. 

“Lock and secure your door carefully” I said “ and Sweet dreams”
She smiled, waved to me and closed her door. It was 11: 45 PM .


To be contd.........
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. www.northeastjob.in

    www.tripuracareer.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking to lose pounds then you certainly have to start following this brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To produce this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and cooks have united to develop keto meal plans that are effective, painless, economically-efficient, and fun.

    From their first launch in 2019, hundreds of clients have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a great keto meal plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones given by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X