Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction(PART 4)

I lay down besides her and took her in my arms. I gently lifted her off the bed and made her lie on me. She put her arms around my neck and started to kiss me passionately. Her hard nipples were poking on my bare chest. 

I gently dropped my hands to her ass and started kneading it softly. Her ass cheeks were supple and very soft. Despite the heat and humidity, I could feel goose bumps on her skin. Probably she was still apprehensive. As she continued to French kiss me & I felt heat radiating from her soft pussy on my crotch. I continued caressing her ass cheeks, slid my fingers in the crack and reached her pussy from the back. She stiffened immediately. 

I gently lay her down on the bed again and started my exploration. I took her right nipple in my mouth and sucked it slowly. 

“Aa..h this feels so lovely Aryan” she said

As I sucked her nipple, my other hand was busy fiddling with the other boob.. It was so soft and my palm could cover almost whole of it. I took turns sucking at each of her nipples and moved downwards, kissing on my way down. I reached her juicy pussy, the ultimate destination. 

Although I could not see it in dark but could feel that her pussy was perfect in every sense. It was completely bare with not even a hint of pubic hair around it. The pussy lips were tightly closed like a virgin’s and only the slit could be felt between those soft lips.

“Oh! so lovely” I whispered.

“ Do you like it?” she asked

“ I love it baby. Shaved? I asked

“ Waxed” she replied shyly, smiling with that inimitable tinkle in her voice.

That explained its extreme softness. What the Poor old Yash is missing, I thought.

I gently licked her pussy slit slowly taking each lip in my mouth and sucking. Her juices were flowing more freely now. They had an erotic aroma and tasted so sweet that I wanted to lap her dry. 

I gently pried open her pussy lips with my fingers and felt for that small knob of hers.

“No! not there Aryan Pleeeeeease” she cried.

“don’t you like it?” I asked

“It …It….s not that. I have never been kissed there before” she said.

“What an ass**** that Yash is. He doesn’t know what he is missing. Good for me” I thought

“Relax darling, there has to be a first time for everything. Let me show you the paradise” I said 

I nuzzled her pussy before opening her pussy lips and started flicking her tiny clit which was now poking out through its hood. I took it between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. That’s when Pooja had her first orgasm. 

“Aaaaaaaaaaaa………..hhhhhhhh! I ‘m coming Aryan Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!” she cried out aloud. I continued sucking on her nub and she started grinding her hips and raising them to meet my tongue. At last her thunderous orgasm subsided and she lay there panting.

“Tha…..t was heaven” she said “ I have never had it so good in my life”

“wait till I am finished” I thought.......

I had a raging hard on by now. I wanted to enter her and fuck her like I had never done before. But I wanted to arouse her again. So I got up from the bed and started to walk out.

“ What happened? Where are you going?” she asked ,suddenly scared again.

“I’ll be back in a sec. princess” I replied. I walked out, felt my way to the bar, opened it and took out my best "La Grande Dame” the famous wine which had costed me a small fortune. On the way back I took two martini glasses from the kitchen and walked back.

Pooja was sitting huddled on the bed , her legs folded and arms around them.. As soon as she saw me she got down from the bed, ran towards me and hugged me. 

Her naked flesh sent shivers down my body and my cock responded immediately by getting hard again.

“Why did you go?” She asked “ I was so scared”

“You don’t have to worry about a thing darling” I said “Come lets celebrate.”

She smiled “You are incorrigible. You will surely make me an alcoholic”

“I do not want to wake up from this dream, so let’s enjoy till it lasts” I said

I opened the wine and poured some wine in one glass. She put her hand out to take it from me but I shook my head.

“You will have to wait for your turn baby” I said softly.
She seemed a little surprised. I walked to the bed with her by my side, my arm comfortably on her waist.

“Close your eyes” I said,

“What are you going to do now?” she asked apprehensively.

“Shhhhhhhh… don’t ask questions. Just trust me and do it. Close your eyes now” I said

She did as she was told. I took out a handkerchief from my drawer, made a blind fold out of it and conveniently tied it around her eyes. 

“Aryan please, tell me what are you going to do?” she said

“ shhhhh. Trust me” I whispered.

I led her to the bed made her sit on the side and stood facing her. I took my glass near her lips, “ drink it!” I said

She tentatively took one sip. She must have loved its mint flavor as she immediately brought her mouth forward for another sip. I let her have another sip. Then I put my cock in that filled glass of wine and took it near her mouth. Her mouth was groping for another sip from the glass but found my hard 9 incher laced with the finest wine near her sweet lips. 

Her lips touched my cock and sucked at it. At first she was surprised at the change of consistency but suddenly it dawned on her, what I was upto and she immediately pulled her head back.

“You naughty rascal, now I know what you are upto” she said laughing,but sounding annoyed.

“ This poor little thing also wants to have some fun” I said laughing

“ Little!” she exclaimed. “ This is the largest monster that I have ever seen” 

“So, how many have you seen besides mine and Yash’s?” I asked

She smiled shyly “You are too bad Aryan. First you seduce me to your bed, then you make me feel like I’m in heaven, then you introduce me to this monster and ask me how many monsters I have seen.”

“Don’t be shy dear you will also love HIM once you know him, just make him feel good” I said

“I……… I don’t know , I’ve never done it before” she said pleadingly

“Remember, there has to be first time for every thing” I whispered…….

After a bit of cajoling she gingerly caught hold of my cock with her delicate fingers. 

“But it’s too big. I can’t even take half of it” she exclaimed nervously

“At least you can try. You might surprise yourself.” I said smiling.

Slowly she brought her soft lips near the tip of my cock and kissed it tentatively. She obviously was new to all this and this added to the beauty of the moment. 

Imagine a young nubile, lovely, newly married girl, sitting stark naked in the bedroom of her husband’s best friend, trying to suck on his cock, blind folded, in a dark stormy night.

“Just use your mouth, ..no hands” I said. I wanted her to search for my cock in the dark with only her lips.

I again dipped my cock in the wine. She brought her lips forward but missed her mark by a few inches, and my cock touched her smooth cheeks. She tried to correct her aim the next time, opening her lips a little more and I deliberately moved it to the other side, so she missed again.

I laughed and she made a face as if she was annoyed at such teasing. At last she could not take it any longer and caught hold of my monster with the fingers of both hands and took it in her hot little mouth.

I was truly in heaven. Her little mouth felt so hot and delicate that I almost came there and then. Only, years of Yoga exercises, helped me in controlling my orgasm. Besides I did not want to scare the little thing too soon, as perhaps she was not ready for it as yet. She was looking so sexy and innocent trying to suck a cock …..probably for the first time. 

She could take only about half of my cock in her mouth and tentatively sucked it. I was kneading her lovely boobs with my palms as she sucked and licked my cock.

“aaaah….. this is so lovely Pooja, c’mon take some more.” I said

“ I’m trying darling but its really very big” she said. She kept on sucking and licking as best as she could.

I knew I was ready to come any time now, so I gently pushed her away. It was Showtime.

“Now lie down on the bed” I commanded. She gently did as she was told.

“Can I take off the blind fold now?” she asked

“Not now Jaan, just wait a little more.” I said

I made her comfortable, felt her pussy once more. It was completely wet mixed with 
her sweat and juices.

“Open your legs darling” I whispered.

She looked apprehensive at the thought of such big cock entering her delicate pussy, but she complied, ……slowly opening her legs for me to have access to her love hole.

“Do you want me to put on a condom?” I asked

“No! …..er…. I mean there is no need. I ‘m on pill” she said shyly.

“Fantastic !” I said

“Please be gentle Aryan” she pleaded

“Don’t worry I will be..” I said

I gently opened the love folds of her pussy and put the head of my cock near her vaginal opening. 

As I pushed inside, I found her to be extremely tight, just like a virgin. “ I think she has not had much of a cock since marriage. What a shame Yash” I thought

I kept on pushing and withdrawing gently, (her juices helping me greatly.) till I buried inside her to the hilt.

“ Mmmm……Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!, p..lease Aryan, slowly………..Ooooooooohhhh ! Yes 

Aryan yes put it in completely. Yes …. Ah Yes…I’m totally yours …….. Ah! I looooveeeeeeee you.” She moaned.

I increased my tempo and was now pounding her faster. Her tight love hole taking my cock completely. Her fingers dug on my back and she wrapped her legs around me clasping me tightly. With my free hand I removed her blind fold and looked at her beautiful face.

Her eyes were closed and she was in total ecstasy. Writhing,….. moaning, ……..pleading “Yes darling Faster…… faster…..aaaaaaah.” she cried, until we both could no longer hold on .

“I’m coooming darling” she moaned

“ Me too princess, …….aaaah! I love you”

And we both had a simultaneous earth shattering orgasm. I emptied my whole load into her wet pussy and she kept on massaging my cock with her love muscles till the last drop was drained. 

I fell on her and remained inside her till I was soft. Her chest was heaving after such intense session. Her soft boobs rising and falling with each breath. Then I lay down by her side and took her in my arms and kissed her on her lips. She was still in trance, eyes closed, breathing heavily.

“This is my best ever!” she whispered slowly.

“Mine too”. I said smiling. “You are an angel”

“I know, we should not have done this, but…….” She began, but I cut her off by another kiss .

“Shhhhhhh. This is no moment to regret but to enjoy while it lasts.” I whispered keeping my fingers on her lips. She smiled and took my finger in her mouth and gently sucked it.

We remained in each others arms, naked…, kissing,…… talking,……… laughing. I made love to her two more times that night, more slowly this time, until finally sleep overpowered both of us and we slept in each others arms, calm and content, oblivious to the surroundings…….to the storm……to the rain……..

I already had made my plans Saturday. It was going to be a long day with my princess. I had planned another surprise for her……….
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. Want To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your chosen ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X