My Trip To Indian Village


Hey lovable readers and I will bring you the latest of story stuff and will keep on publishing here. All the stories i'll publish will b purely fictional and won't b resemblance to any person and have fun reading it and do reply me on anandraj.chennai90@gmail.com
It had been too many years of being in the rat race and working on projects where the credit was always someone else. The blame for things not working out always fell into my lap and was at an age where the fucking was not supportive enough and one day I just snapped. I checked my savings account and saw that my wife and children had enough to sustain themselves for a year at least and the house was mostly paid for and my wife was working too.
I just needed to take a break I left an email to my boss and explained I would be off for a couple of months if they could wait for me fine or else I would search for something better when I felt refreshed and could return to the 'normal world. I explained my need to my wife and kiss they thought I had lost it but I guess they realized the stress I had been thru in the last 15-20 years. I was in my late 40’s and I promised to keep in touch.
I was not going to carry my cell phone and I sure as hell was not taking my car. I had invested in a powerful cruiser bike year’s back and decided that all i needed were 2 pairs of jeans, t-shirts, one pair of a decent shirt. I also had an ATM card for emergencies and the amount was just enough to get me back home not for luxury or comfort. I bid my goodbyes and my wife and I had a passion filled night before and we were not making love a lot.
I guess she was worried if I would ever come back so the night of passion. I jumped on the bike and set off food would be in some small joints on the way and was careful to not spend too much money at a time and needed money for the fuel to take me places. I would drive the whole day and stop near a pond or lake and sleep in my sleeping bag it was invigorating to use the open land for my bodily functions.
I would jump into the ponds and try and get as clean as possible after a week or so I reached this beautiful Indian village in western India and was welcomed by the people there and they were amazed to see this single man driving a bike and carrying all his possessions in one bag. The village head man gave me use of a small room situated in a corner of his big farm.
I used to wake up early and go for a run and would then help the villagers in their farms in all sorts of menial or difficult tasks it was fun one thing that was even more fun was the kind of attention I was getting from the women folk there and though the village women were traditionally very timid and in the background but many of the village belles would give me shy smiles or would laugh among themselves and rush away.
I have always been healthy and trim, but the morning runs and the work on the farms had really made me tanned and buff and I looked at least 10 years younger. One early morning as I was running along the lonely paths, I sped a bunch of women carrying clothes and walking on a path that was unknown to me curiosity got the better of me.
I followed them and the path led to a clean lake, which I had never been to and it was clean and a lovely sight. I hid around 50 meters away from the lake among some trees. I in fact climbed up a branch so that I would not be seen and there were at least 5-6 women there of different ages and before.
I knew what was happening they all unbuttoned their cholis or tops or blouses and stripped them off seeing 6 pairs of topless breasts was enough to catch my breath one lady was older so she had huge breasts with coin sized nipples 3 other women were middle aged and being Indian had brown full breasts with darkish nipples and the younger 2 ladies were probably unmarried and had small but firmer looking breasts.
Their nipples were also tinier and the sight of these women having dip in the lake blew my mind out. I could not help but get my cock out of my shorts and started masturbating myself one more major turn on for me was that most of these ladies never shaved their armpits and seeing the dense growth of hair made me harder these women soaped their bodies and breasts they wore long skirts or petticoats and I could not see what lay hidden below.
Good thing for me coz, I would have attempted if I had seen more than I did that day the ladies off course lifted up the petticoats a bit and rubber soap on their legs and thighs, pussy and butts but I could not see all that and I was moaning and finally let out a burst of my cum it flew down from the tree branch onto the sand. I cleaned myself and slid down the tree as I turned and started to walk away.
I got the shock of my life there right in front of me stood the village head's married daughter. She was blocking my path and looking at me with very angry eyes she had seen me voyaging her fellow village belles and had probably seen me jacking off too and the silence was deafening between us. I slowly spoke and apologised for spying on the women. I promised it would not happen again. I promised to collect my stuff and get out of the village within 30 minutes. I started to walk away, when she called me Babu or Sir and she told me that it was ok and I need not leave the village.
I had done a lot of good for the people and she did not want me to leave because of something so trivial, she warned me that I should not be in position like this the next time. I rushed away feeling shamed and stupid that evening instead of the servant, the village heads daughter came to give me food at my room. She sat near my bench and talked to me she told me her name was Asha and that she was married and was pregnant with her first child.
She was in the end of her first trimester and she would remain with her parents until the baby was born and a few months old she asked about me and was amazed to know that I had teenage sons, she asked how I could stay away from my wife. I explained the complexity of stress as best as I could and she shook her head and said that if my wife was with me, I would not have peeped at the other village women I laughed and she liked that and I looked at her closely and for the first time i realized how pretty she was.
She must have been 5 feet 3 she was slim but because of her pregnancy was heavier in her bosom and hips and she had a sharp nose, beautiful eyes and a full mouth her skin was dusky and shiny and i could smell the scent of her sweat and she seemed very comfy with me and asked me not to speak to her when her parents or servants were around I promised I would not and the next day as I went for my run. I saw the same ladies with Asha walking right at the back.
The ladies turned to see me and laughed and I was sure they were discussing me they turned away and walked away. Asha turned to me and waved her finger at me to warn me away and she had a smile on her face and that was a relief that evening I was resting after a tiring day on the farm there was a small well near my room and I had drawn water for a bath there was no one around so I stripped naked and poured the water down from head to toe.
I soaped myself and took time to clean my cock. I poured more water on myself and when I opened my eyes Asha was 20 meters away from me carrying a plate of food for me. I panicked and rushed to pick up a towel, she stopped for second too and the shock was obvious on her face and she continued to come towards me and by that time I had covered myself and rushed to put on pair of shorts and t shirt.
I was surprised to find her waiting for me and she gave me a very naughty smile and asked me how it felt to have been seen taking a bath. I laughed and told her since it was beautiful woman that had seen me naked, I was cool with it that made her burst into giggles, she looked so lovely and she told me that she could never laugh the way she was nowadays in front of her fucking or even with her husband.
I asked where he was and she told me that he was a trader and lived in the next village and he had not even bothered to check on her since she was dropped to her parents house 2 months back she said he was insensitive and all he wanted was a male child to carry I was shocked. I have 2 sons and always wanted a daughter and she was amazed. I told her that daughters loved their parents more than any son could and she started opening up more with me.
She asked me something that shook me out of my slumber and she asked whether I enjoyed using my hand on myself and the look on her face was of innocence and I replied truthfully that both men and women need to release the sexual energy within them and she was puzzled and she wanted to know how women could do that and I was embarrassed by the question but I tried to explain to her how a woman could touch herself and feel great.
She was amazed as even when they would have bath, the older women would not allow the younger women to touch themselves below for more than a minute that also to clean them with soap. I asked her a very personal question on how she felt when she made love to her husband she blushed but told me frankly that the whole act took 2-3 minutes her husband never even bothered to get her naked.
He would pull up her sari or petticoat and then proceed to enter her till he came. I was shocked how this guy could not want to feel up and play with such a gorgeous wife. I told her that women in the city were more expressive when it came to pleasure and most women enjoyed the sex Asha was silent and she suddenly rose and walked away. I was scared on whether I had disgusted her with my frank talk.
The next morning as I ran and I saw Asha walking alone for her bath and I called out to her and apologised for embarrassing her and she smiled and told me that she was not embarrassed by what I had said she was hurt that she had not been able to feel what a city woman feels. Asha had a tear in her eyes and she rushed pass me but not before giving my hand a squeeze.
I could not breathe with the contact with her skin. I calmed myself down and continued with my run as I helped in her dads farm, I got to see her more often that day, she would smile at me when no one was looking and my heart used to beat faster when she was in my midst during the afternoon, as i was alone in the farm and lifting and putting some cut crops onto the tractor trailer and I found that one bundle was too large and was about the drop on my head.
I suddenly found Asha next to me and she pushed the bundle away and held it place, she asked me to put smaller bundles of crop underneath so that the larger bundles would not roll down. I did what I was told and all the time I was admiring Asha as she had her hands pushed up and standing by my side she was wearing a red blouse and I could see the outline of her full breasts pushing at its seems.
I could see the dark patches of sweat in her armpits and the wetness showed the growth of hair in her armpits. I found myself hardening and I had to turn my body away to hide my enlarging cock. I thanked her and I don’t know what happened to my mouth, but I blurted out that she smelled lovely she blushed and told me she was all sweaty. I told her that the sweat was what was so nice she laughed and told me to go to doctor as I was sick from the Sun.
She rushed away but not before giving me a huge smile. I went back to my room in the evening and I could not get the sight of her breasts pushing out her blouse and the smell of her sweat away from me and I got my cock out and started wanking off my breathing was getting faster and was calling out her name and suddenly the door opened and there Asha stood with a glass of cold flavoured milk.
I jumped out of bed and pulled up my shorts and Asha stood in shock near the door. I begged her not to panic and I made her sit outside on the bench, she was very quiet and I was true worried after some time she got up and started walking away she turned suddenly and gave me a reassuring smile man! I was so relieved she came back with dinner later that evening and sat near me.
She told me that she felt very special that in spite of being a city man and having met so many city women and I was thinking about her and I stumbled and talked with no sense, she just touched my lips with her fingers and told me not to feel bad she was honoured that I found her attractive. I could not hold it any more. I told Asha that I was madly in lust with he.
I found her hot beyond any imagination and that my secret dream was to give her as much pleasure as she could handle she turned red with embarrassment and she asked me a question which blew my mind she asked why i had not bothered to peep and see her when she went for her baths she thought I did not feel she was attractive enough. I told her that I was dying to see her in that state, but did not want to be a voyeur for her.
She was extremely touched by my response and she touched my cheeks and went away. I was in a state of delirium. I quickly got my cock out and masturbated to her thoughts that night as I was deep in sleep, the door opened and I opened my eyes to see with astonishment, that Asha stood there in the darkness. I jumped out of bed and went to her and I asked if all was well she looked me in my eyes and asked if I could do this huge favour for her
I promised her I would she asked me in a very deep voice can you please help me feel what a city woman feels can you love me like you would love your wife. I could not hold it any more. I grabbed her in a deep hug and crushed her breasts to my chest and we closed all the windows, doors and curtains of the room and even though it was bit warm, we did not mind. I took her face in my palms and kissed her forehead kissed her eyebrows, kissed her nose, her eyes.
She whimpered and came closer. I kissed her cheeks and her chin. I took her chin in between my lips and tugged at it she moaned. I pecked her lips and she was breathing heavy. I then took her upper lip in between my lips and sucked on it and she was panting. I did the same with her lower lip. I pushed her mouth open and worked my tongue inside she had never been tongue kissed before and she moaned and enjoyed the feeling I kissed her neck, sucked on her throat
I lifted her hair from behind her nape and licked her there she moaned her sweat was salty but there was a sweetness to it. I took her hands and licked each finger and sucked on each finger as if I was giving her a blowjob Asha was wriggling and she was pressing her legs together and I knew she was badly turned on. I licked her hands from her fingers up to her shoulders. I opened the buttons of her blouse and I saw her bare back it was so shapely and sexy.
I licked her back from the nape downwards till her petticoat. I licked her sides and I let the blouse fall forward. I moved my hands around her and traced the outline of her full breasts till I reached her pointed nipples. I squeezed her breasts from behind and she moaned and lifter hands to grab me by my hair. I kneaded her boobs and pressed and squeezed her breasts till she was practically cuming her body was moving side to side
She suddenly moaned and fell forward and this sex depraved hot had an orgasm by just having her boobs squeezed. I turned her around and licked her breasts in circles from the outside of her breasts till her nipples and she was loving it. I sucked on her nipples and she moaned and screamed I begged her to be quiet and she actually put a cloth in her mouth to stop her sounds. I opened her petticoat and pulled it off her.
She was magnificent and she had lovely brown strong legs, slim and sexy she wore cotton white panties and I could see and smell her juices strongly. I asked her to lift her hands up and I licked her sweaty armpits and she nearly swooned she had tears in her eyes from the pleasure and I continued on my downward mission. I kissed her feet ankles she had a bit of hair on her legs, but that did not make her less sex.
I kissed her calfs, shins, knees, behind her knees, thighs, hamstrings until I reached the edge of inner thighs and the elastic of her panties looked soaked and I kissed and licked the border of the panties and her skin and she moaned and shivered. I pulled down her panties slowly savouring the skin that was coming into view. I saw the pelvic mound, silky bushy pussy hair and then the cleft that was hidden between the 2 pussy lips.
I took her panties to my mouth and the smell was incredible. I had never smelt such a fantastic juice filled pussy before. I spread her legs and kissed her bush and then kissed her clit she jumped then licked around the outer pussy lips licking the dark brown wrinkled skin there. I licked and licked till she was leaking out her clear and delicious thick juices. I then proceeded to lick the inner lips and she shuddered and was all excited.
I pushed my mouth deep into her pussy and sucked and licked every drop of pussy juice that was leaking out Asha was bucking and she was on the verge of another orgasm and I licked and sucked her like a vacuum pump more and more juices were leaking and sweeping out of her pussy and she finally started to shave convulsions and out of her pussy burst a spray of lady cum.
I was soaked and could not stop licking the juices did not want to waste a drop Asha lay in a daze and could not move her body and she was exhausted and totally spent. I cleaned myself as much as possible and noticed that I had cum too in my undies. I changed out of that Asha saw my hard on and she actually shivered. I told her not to worry since she was pregnant and I was not planning to fuck her with my cock.
She started crying and as I comforted her and she told me that she had never met any man as sensitive as me, one of the main reasons and she had come so soon to her parents was that her husband used to only want intercourse and she used to hurt very badly as she was never wet or turned she hugged me tight and I helped her into her clothes her panties would remain with me.
She blushed and kissed me after checking whether the coast was clear and she rushed back to the main house. I could not believe that Asha and me had been so intimate but when I saw the soaked bed I knew it was not a dream. I happily slept on the socked bed. I could smell Asha's juices all around me till I fell into a deep sleep.
Has reading this story made you horny? 
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X